We understand—and know how to help—"The Atypical Learner."
||We prevent children from falling through the cracks at
school, at home, and in the healthcare system.
We find the pieces to the puzzle that others miss.
We guide children and
their families along the
path to success.
Led by Dr. Carole Samango-Sprouse, a
world-renowned specialist in neurogenetic and developmental disorders, The
Neurodevelopmental Diagnostic Center for Young Children conducts
neurodevelopmental assessments of boys
and girls (ages infancy through adolescence) who have learning difficulties
and neurodevelopmental disorders.
The Neurodevelomental Diagnostic Center for Young Children specializes
in identifying—and advocating treatment
protocols for—children who have conditions including:
- Academic struggles and failure
- ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder)
- Asperger's Syndrome
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Behaviorial Differences
- Developmental Dyspraxia
- Down Syndrome
- Hearing Disorders
- Language Processing Disorders
- Metabolic Disorders
- Mitochondrial Disorders
- Motor Coordination Programs
- Neurofibromatosis - Type 1 (NF-1)
- Prader-Willi Syndrome
- X & Y Chromosomal Variations (Sex Chromosome Disorders)